Uniform turn-in on Tuesday
Please note the
date change. I didn't realize that there is no school next week!!
The Valley Christian Boys
Soccer program uniform turn-in deadline is Tuesday Feb 28th.
Below are instructions on how this will work.
Please wash all uniforms, warmups, goalie jerseys, pre-game shirts, etc.
2. What do you give back to the school?
- White game jersey (with blue VC patch)
- White game shorts (with sky blue #)
- Navy game jersey (with white VC patch)
- Navy game shorts (with white #)
- Sky blue pre-game jersey
- Warmup jacket, and warmup pants (both
have # on it)
- The bag. Please put all of the above
equipment (after it's washed) into the navy blue adidas bag, and zip it
up. This is what you'll be turning in.
3. What do you keep (not turn into the
- The sky blue and white striped
Argentina jersey with your name on the back. However, if you are
not a senior...do not lose this jersey!! We will wear it again next
year, and they are expensive to replace!
- Any socks
- The Torneo half zip warmup top. It's navy
blue, has your #, and says VC SOCCER on the back. This is yours.
- Your practice gear, including socks,
shorts, and jersey.
Once everything has been WASHED and put
into the bag. Please bring the bag to school on Tuesday Feb 28th,
where you will meet your friendly coaches (at lunch) for inspection.
We will verify that you have everything in your bag, and then you will
Note: They will withhold your diploma if
stuff is missing. Please notify us ahead of time if you are
Questions? Email Coach Basanese at